Dr. Ken A. McGinnis
Healthcare Software Architect
email link: nospam at kenmcginnis.com
1. Finished degree plans in Zoology,
Chemistry and Medicine
2. Physician/Surgeon, licensed in
3. Specialty: emergency medicine and trauma
4. Previously on the active staff of Mills-Peninsula
Medical Center (teaching hospitals
for Stanford and UC San Francisco medical schools).
6. Designer of healthcare databases, ANSI
X.12 transactions sets for EDI, practice management software, EMR,
7. Currently contracted with EDS (now owned by HP) to supply software for their wholly owned companies and subcontractor
companies (MACs - Medicare Administrative Contractors).
8. One of 32 founders of the Homebrew
Computer Club with meetings at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
Menlo Park, CA
9. CEO of 2 corporations.